Distillation system for aromatic hydrocarbons C9-C10
The chemical plants of getting p-Xylene C8H10 (1,4-Dimethylbenzene) and benzene C6H6 are formed fraction of aromatic hydrocarbons C9-C10. Maleta cyclic distillation llc propose distillation system for getting next product:
In production of these products is difficult to achieve high purity and process requires a high distillation column with high energy consumption. Using Cyclic Distillation Columns you get increase of product yield and purity of these products at the same time significantly reducing energy consumption and investment.
Based on C9H12 (1,2,3-Trimethylbenzene) production, we propose to get of high purity products:
- Trimellitic Acid and Trimellitic Anhydride use:
- Trimellitic anhydride use as a curing agent of epoxy resins and inhibitor in PVC-pastes for linoleum production.
- Trimellitic anhydride use for synthesis polyimide-amide, polyimide and polyetherimide.
- Based on Trimellitic anhydride produce thermostable insulators, paints, coatings, plastics.
- Esters of trimellitic acid use as plasticizers.
By oxidation of C10H14 Durene (1,2,4,5-Tetramethylbenzene) can be obtain:
Pyromellitic acid and Pyromellitic dianhydride use:
- As raw materials for production plasticizers and polyimide resin
- As curing agent of epoxy resins
- As corrosion inhibitor;
- For production of heat-resistant adhesives
Industry application Substance common widely use in organic synthesis Basis on cyclic distillation column we can develop an effective flowsheet of industrial obtaining of nutrients from the fractions of aromatic C9-C10.
What will You Finally Have?
- OBTAIN substances of organic synthesis with HIGH ADDED VALUE
- Get increase of product yield and purity of products at the same time significantly reducing energy consumption and investment
- The presence of a raw base (C8H10 and C6H6) will significantly REDUCE the COST OF PRODUCTION and thereby occupy a HIGH POSITION in the WORLD MARKET of these substances.