Dividing Wall Column (DWC)
MaletaCD is manufacturer and supplier dividing-wall columns (DWC). These engineering solutions are opportunity to combine the required number of columns for the separation of multicomponent mixtures in a one column. The design of Maleta’s tower internal (mass transfer contact devices) which operating in the cyclic mode makes it possible to fully utilize the benefits (DWC).
Benefits DWC in cyclic mode:
- Solved the problem of the organization of the fluid flow on the tray. The liquid overflow takes place in the vertical plane without using any specific overflow devices (internal distribution);
- The uniform arrangement of liquid on the trays;
- We use any geometric configuration of the trays (segment of a circle, triangle, square, cross-section of the torus).
Benefits to use DWC technology:
- In case solution of technological task in the one column you can save up to 20-30% in capital invested and energy costs, with decreasing operational costs to 25%.
- Reduced number of equipment units;
- High thermodynamic efficiency due to reduced remixing effects;
- The DWC column on their flow structure close consisting of two fully thermally coupled distillation columns (high thermodynamic efficiency).
- Consumes less space;
- Reduce energy and investment costs;
- Better process control;
- Ordering the distillation system from one vendor turnkey.
Our company supplies all engineering service for DWC column including design, additional equipment, installation, construction and post-guaranty service.
We can make investment evaluate of your project in case using our DWC technology.